How it Works
Keeping track of your Employees that work alone or in isolation has become legislation in a number of provinces. Employers need to be proactive to protect their employee’s and themselves.
As an employer, you have a responsibility to ensure your employees are safe at work; this includes those that work alone or in Isolation. Recent legislation in a number of Canadian provinces has made it mandatory to have a program to monitor those workers.
AlwaysOnGuard has the EASY solution for you!
- AlwaysOnGuard is an automated communication system that will monitor your employees 24/7 via text and voice messaging.
- Your Employee working alone simply Checks-In from a Smart Phone, then the monitor is activated.
- At predetermined intervals set by you before the scheduled Check-in, the Employee will be prompted they need to check in. If the Employee does not Check-in when the time expires, the system can place an automated phone call, email or text message to the Employee. If the Employee fails to respond after the scheduled Check-in, alerts are sent to ALL the Safety monitors that there is a potential problem.
- When the Lone Worker checks-In, the timer is reset and waits for the next check-in interval.
- If the Lone Worker fails to check-In at the predetermined interval, the system can phone, text or email the Lone Worker and request a check-in.
- If the worker fails to respond, an alert is sent to your designated monitors, notifying them of the failed check-in.
- The monitor can locate the Lone Worker through GPS based on their last check-in from a smart phone and dispatch emergency services to aid your employee.
- All activity is logged for review and reporting.
Check in timing
You and your employee with have the security needed to ensure that the employee is monitored at regular intervals.
Check-in time is fully adjustable for your workers working alone through the AOG Dashboard. Simply login from any browser to make adjustments to the Check-in Intervals.
The timer is set when the Employee checks in via the App or text message. This starts a countdown timer that was set by you. When the time expires, the Employee is alerted to Check-In. Once Checked-in, the timer begins to countdown again.
Five (5) minutes before the scheduled Check-in, the Employee will be prompted they need to check in within the next five (5) minutes. If the Employee does not Check-in when the time expires, the system will place an automated phone call to the Employee. If the Employee fails to respond by 5 minutes after the scheduled Check-in, alerts are sent to ALL the Safety monitors that there is a potential problem.
Safety Monitors are assigned by you in the Dashboard. The Safety Monitor through the dashboard can locate the Employee by GPS and send help accordingly.